Kaspersky has greatly improved its user interface and then was users can access different options. The main screen shows the current status of system protection. You can directly scan the system from the main window and update the product. Safe Money and Parental Controls have also been added to the main window.
There are a few tools that have been removed from the default installer and some services are deactivated by default. Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool and Kaspersky Rescue Disk Wizard have been removed from installation which makes the total size of installer somewhat easier to download. The anti-spam feature is switched off my default. The users who use Desktop clients can enable this feature when needed.
Apart from the tools which are provided by almost all security suites, anti-camfecting is a new feature which has been introduced in Kaspersky 2015 products. Camfecting is a process of hacking and taking control of a users webcam without without the user’s permission. Anti-camfecting feature is available in Kaspersky Internet Security 2015.
Wi-fi Connection Service
Another new feature of Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 is the wi-fi connection service. This service helps protect against wi-fi vulnerabilities. It’s safety connection tuneup tools makes sure that the user remains protected when communicating using wi-fi.
Download Links With 90 Day License
You need to be running Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 for installing Kaspersky 2015 line of products. You may download Kaspersky Antivirus, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 from the links below :
- Kaspersky Antivirus 2015 Final Offline Installer
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Final Offline Installer
What's Included ?
- Simplify Your Security With Just One License* Secures any combination of PCs, Macs, and Android tablets and smartphones. Mix and match your protection to the devices you use most. The choice is yours!
- Safeguard Your Money When You Bank, Shop or Pay Online Award-winning Safe Money technology secures financial transactions, adding layers of security when you bank, shop or use payment websites online.
- Protect Your Privacy From Webcam Spying and More Detects phishing websites attempting to steal personal information and hackers trying to spy on you through your PC’s webcam.
- Check the Security of Your Wi-Fi Connection Verifies the security of public Wi-Fi, checks for connection vulnerabilities and notifies you of potential threats.
- Protection For Your Digital Identity Includes Kaspersky Password Manager to securely store all your passwords and identities, syncs them across your devices, and generates strong passwords and auto-fills web forms.
- Scheduled Backup & FREE Online Backup Allows you to access and retrieve your precious photos, music, and financial documents if they are lost, stolen, or you suffer a hard disk failure.
- Keep Your Kids Safe on the Internet Parental Controls help protect kids from predators and inappropriate content, controls access to games and social media, and prevents unwanted purchases.
- Manage Security Across All of Your Devices Makes it easy to manage your devices from a single website. Check your protection status, activate security functions, manage your license, and more.
If you want try Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 for 90 days, you may go to this promo link, fill in your information including your valid email information. After you click the submit button, you should get an email with license to activate your Kaspersky Internet Security. Although this license if for Kaspersky Internet Security 2013, it should work for the latest edition of the product.