Windows Server 2016 is a server operating system that has been developed by Microsoft NT family of operating system alongside Windows 10. This operating system is still in beta version and its final release is expected earlier in the year 2016. This server edition has not been released simultaneously with Windows 10, the client operating system as was the case with previous three releases. Some new and improved features have been included in this version like Windows Defender which is Windows Server Antimalware has been installed by default without graphical user interface. There are some new as well as modified Networking features in Windows Server 2016 like the DHCP role does not support Network Access Protection anymore and there is an improved support for the systems with more than one network interface. Then there is a brand new server role to monitor and manage virtual as well as physical network devices in datacenter. There has been an addition of new installation option which has been given the code-name Nano Server which has been optimized for Hyper V container and Windows Server Containers.
Features of Windows Server 2016 64 Bit
- Windows Defender has been installed by default without GUI.
- DHCP role does not support Network Access Protection anymore.
- Brand new server role to monitor virtual and physical network devices.
- Nano Server has been optimized for Hyper V container and Windows Server Containers.
- Software Full Name: Windows Server 2016 64 Bit ISO
- Setup File Name: 10514.0.150808-1529.TH2_Release_SERVER_OEMRET_X64.ISO
- Full Setup Size: 4.6 GB
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 18th Aug 2015
- License: Free
System Requirements for Windows Server 2016 64 Bit
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 16GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1GHz processor or faster.
Click on below link to start download Windows Server 2016 64 Bit ISO. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Windows Server 2016 64 Bit ISO. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.